Postgraduate training of persons with higher medical and pharmaceutical education is carried out by the state educational institution Belarusian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Postgraduate training of persons with secondary medical and pharmaceutical education is carried out by:
Postgraduate training is carried out in the form of:
The duration of retraining is:
The duration of continuing professional development is 0.25 – 1 month (40 – 160 academic hours).
Enrollment of students for training is carried out:
Registration of students is carried out on the basis of the submitted documents:
1. Agreement for professional development (retraining) of a specialist in 3 copies
2. Referral for advanced training (retraining)
3. Passport and a copy of the passport (pp. 25, 30-32)
4. Diploma and a copy of the graduation certificate from a secondary specialized educational institution
5. A copy of the marriage certificate (if there is another surname in the diploma)
6. For nonresident students – a business trip certificate